Electronic Press Kit
- Big Sky Comedy Festival
- Bridgetown Comedy Festival
- 2017 Hell Yes Fest
- Beast Village Comedy Festival
- All Jane Comedy Festival (selected for IFC Comedy Road Tour Showcase)
- Idaho Laugh Fest
- 208 Comedy Festival
- Golden Spike Comedy Festival (selected for 'Best of the Fest')
- Pickathon Festival
- Siren Nation Festival
- NW Women's Comedy Festival
- Hudson Valley Comedy Festival
- Synesthesia Festival
- Named to the Portland Mercury's 2017 'Undisputable Geniuses of Comedy'
- 3rd place for Best Comedian in the Willamette Week's 2017 'Best of Portland'
- Featured in Helium Comedy Club's 'Best of Portland'
- Four-time semifinalist in the ‘Portland’s Funniest Person’ competition at Helium Comedy Club
- Host/Feature at Helium Comedy Club and Harvey's Comedy Club in Portland, OR
- MC for the ‘Notes of Hope’ benefit show at the Alberta Rose Theater
- Opened/Featured for headliners Pauly Shore, Dulce Sloan, Dan Soder, Jenny Zigrino, Brandon Wardell, Steve Trevino, Candice Thompson, Hari Kondabolu, Shane Torres, David Gborie, Geoff Tate, Bruce Jingles, DeAnne Smith, Ron Feingold, Alex Elkin, Heath Harmison, Jessa Reed, Zoltan Kaszas, and Andrew Ouellette
- Winner of the first 'Tonight's Funniest' Comedy Competition, 2015
- Former member of the Scared Scriptless Improv Comedy Troupe in Anchorage, Alaska
- Winner of the 1997 Alaska State Spelling Bee (no joke, look it up)
Called a “hardcore comedy critics’ favorite” at the Idaho Laugh Fest by the festival’s director, who “never had that kind of feedback before from so many people about the same comic,” Becky Braunstein is a fast-rising standout performer with fresh energy and wide-eyed enthusiasm that is impossible to ignore. She grew up on a mountain in Alaska where she had no one to talk to, moved to Portland after being diagnosed with metastatic thyroid cancer and coming close to losing her voice forever - but she didn’t lose it, and now she won’t shut up. Becky was an audience favorite at the prestigious Big Sky Comedy Festival and Bridgetown Comedy Festival, was selected to perform in the IFC Comedy Road Tour Showcase at the All Jane Comedy Festival, and has also performed at the 208 Comedy Fest, the Beast Village Comedy Festival, the Idaho Laugh Fest, Pickathon, the Golden Spike Comedy Festival (selected for 'Best of the Fest'), the Siren Nation Festival, NW Women’s Comedy Festival, and the Hudson Valley Comedy Festival. This year, she also performs at Hell Yes Fest. Winning 3rd place for ‘Best Comedian’ in the Willamette Week’s 2017 Best of Portland, and selected for the Portland Mercury's 2017 'Undisputable Geniuses of Comedy', as well as Helium Comedy Club’s 2015 ‘Best of Portland’, Becky performs regularly at Helium Comedy Club, Curious Comedy Theater, and hosts a spectacular monthly comedy show called 'Becky with the Good Jokes'. She studied at the same acting school as Liam Neeson, and has a specific set of skills - which include illustrating #FatAnimals, being able to lip-sync the entirety of ‘Pehla Nasha’ from the 1992 hit Bollywood film Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar, and demolitions.
Feature story & Interview about 'Becky with the Good Jokes' on Good Day Oregon with Stephanie Kralevich
Feature on the Best of Portland Comedy for the Undisputable Geniuses of Comedy show, Portland Mercury
Results of 2017 Best of Portland (3rd place, Best Comedian) Announced, Willamette Week
Interview on Good Day Oregon on Fox KPTV about Portland's Funniest Person!
Shoutout in the Portland Mercury's Picks for Bridgetown Shows to See
Full Lineup of 2017 Bridgetown Comedy Festival Announced - PASTE Magazine
Coverage of the I Anonymous Show - Portland Mercury
The Portland Mercury announces the 2017 Bridgetown Comedy Festival Lineup
KGW News Live at the Square story about Curious Comedy Theater's New Years Eve Show, with featured clip
Featured post on TriMet's Instagram Roundup for November
Announcement of Top-5 Finalists in the Willamette Week's 2016 'Best of Portland' poll.
Article with featured interview about the All Jane Comedy Festival in The Oregonian
Article about the 2016 Notes of Hope benefit show in Vortex Music Magazine
Article about the Hudson Valley Comedy Festival in New York
Interview on KGW's Live at 7 from the Square with Jenny Conlee of The Decemberists, promoting the Notes of Hope benefit show, and talking about being a young adult performer with cancer:
Article and podcast appearance on Date Nights with Roscoe Myrick:
“Portland’s Funniest People Pick Portland’s Funniest Things”, a feature in the Willamette Week, 2015:
“Allison Does Standup” – an article featuring advice from Becky and several other comedians about performing comedy: